The club has planned activities which include Sunday group rides and monthly meetings and 5 day camping trips.
Safety Standards for Pagosa Trail Riders
* Helmets are required on all Club Rides
* No drinking and driving
* No drugs
* Respect other drivers and user groups
* Stay on the designated trails
* Respect the National Forest - Pack it in; Pack it out
* Updated State Permits required
* Some counties require proof of liability insurance
The Pagosa Trail Riders (PTR) is an ATV Club whose members love to ride the roads and trails in Southwest Colorado. They promote education of responsible ATV/OHV riders in the National Forests. This group strives to preserve the lifestyle and the open space by the enhancement, maintenance, and sustainability of motorized trails by working with the USFS and the BLM. PTR works with and assists other user groups with various trail projects.
The Pagosa Trail Riders is a family oriented, diverse group of off road motorized vehicle owners and all types of experience levels are welcome. The Club accommodates all rider styles and skill levels so that everyone can join, ride safely at their own pace, and have a GREAT TIME!